We use foundational APICS as well as custom materials and approaches.
Contract & Commercial Management
We are the first IACCM accredited training organization in the Americas for associate and practitioner levels.
Take your organization to another level with an operational overhaul.
You know you need it
Today companies compete based on the capability of their supply chains. The shifts in workforce dynamics call for a strong foundation in core functional and commercial competencies to ensure continuity in the quality of products and services, as well as to thrive in new business endeavors.
3P Brava understands these challenges and offers professional development seminars in supply chain, contract and commercial management and Lean Six Sigma tailored to the needs of your company.
Whether you are looking to define the organizational development strategies for your business or support at the execution level, you can count on us to deliver with integrity.
Call us to discuss how we can help your company become more capable.
- ͞Maria was a truly valuable asset to the end-to-end supply chain engagement. She is an individual with integrity, sharp, and incredibly dependable for her commitments. Beyond that, she is an impressive advocate for driving change within the organization who helped deliver a complex business transformation of a large business unit resulting in $20M profit increase, $60M+ working capital reduction, and 11% increase in customer service levels. Her knowledge of supply chain and expertise in contract and commercial management was a huge advantage to our team.͟
- ͞I had the privilege to work with Maria in support of a global organizational capability building project where she led the development of a comprehensive training process. She had a vision to create training using sound adult learning principles to ensure the training was delivered to improve business impact. She designed a highly engaging, interactive process that the participants enjoyed and could quickly apply. I observed a session and saw firsthand the energy generated. Participant feedback affirmed the high-quality approach.
- “I found Maria to be an excellent leader, mentor, and guide while making a substantive improvement in contract manufacturing performance across a multi-product business. She is an excellent teacher and communicator. Her deep understanding of contract administration excellence helped us see the opportunity for putting a fine edge on our skills, turning the contract administration process into a sharp business tool. Her deep knowledge, clear teaching, and kind guidance kept us advancing.”
- “Maria has always been an absolute joy to work with. She is a true team player, and always manages to foster positive discussions and bring the best out of other employees.”
- “María was responsible for the development of organizational capabilities needed to proper manage contract manufacturers. She developed standard work, designed and delivered a set of custom training materials for employees from all around the world. Thanks to her passion to teach, deep knowledge of contract manufacturing management practices and ability to engage the audience using group dynamics, exercises and modern training techniques, the training sessions were always very successful. She used her language skills to reach the audience in Latin America whenever necessary. Her abilities as leader and to influence stakeholders were decisive for the implementation of the program that resulted in a 50% reduction in the company’s risk profile for this procurement category.”
Subscribe now and get updates about our seminars & news on your inbox