Welcome to 3P BRAVA, Inc. We look forward to serving you.
3P Brava customizes training content from leading professional development organizations to meet the needs of your workforce and industry. We aim to deliver practical, highly engaging learning experiences that participants can immediately take to their work life for more rapid business impact.
The phrase “people are our most valuable asset” took a new meaning when the founder became involved in developing and deploying custom supply chain learning programs to support the global transformation of a large multi-sector company. The business impact was tangible, and so was the level of empowerment and self-confidence of the teams.
This experience created the hunger to replicate in other settings. Operating from North East Ohio, 3P Brava is connected to a network of experienced consultants and trainers to support the Americas, offering learning programs in English and Spanish.
María Arraiza-Monteux is a multilingual senior operations leader with comprehensive industry and international work experience. A relentless problem solver with strong customer focus and communication skills, María helps businesses become more productive and profitable through operational excellence and supply chain optimization. The field of professional competency development embodies her strengths and passion for creativity, leading change, and developing sustainable, practical solutions to complex business problems.
After holding manufacturing and technology leadership roles at several manufacturing plants in the United States, Puerto Rico and France, María was an internal consultant to a Global Fortune 500 company for 15 years, including 5 years in corporate centers of excellence for Supply Chain and Contract Manufacturing. To learn more about our founder, click here.
- ͞Maria was a truly valuable asset to the end-to-end supply chain engagement. She is an individual with integrity, sharp, and incredibly dependable for her commitments. Beyond that, she is an impressive advocate for driving change within the organization who helped deliver a complex business transformation of a large business unit resulting in $20M profit increase, $60M+ working capital reduction, and 11% increase in customer service levels. Her knowledge of supply chain and expertise in contract and commercial management was a huge advantage to our team.͟
- ͞I had the privilege to work with Maria in support of a global organizational capability building project where she led the development of a comprehensive training process. She had a vision to create training using sound adult learning principles to ensure the training was delivered to improve business impact. She designed a highly engaging, interactive process that the participants enjoyed and could quickly apply. I observed a session and saw firsthand the energy generated. Participant feedback affirmed the high-quality approach.
- “I found Maria to be an excellent leader, mentor, and guide while making a substantive improvement in contract manufacturing performance across a multi-product business. She is an excellent teacher and communicator. Her deep understanding of contract administration excellence helped us see the opportunity for putting a fine edge on our skills, turning the contract administration process into a sharp business tool. Her deep knowledge, clear teaching, and kind guidance kept us advancing.”
- “Maria has always been an absolute joy to work with. She is a true team player, and always manages to foster positive discussions and bring the best out of other employees.”
- “María was responsible for the development of organizational capabilities needed to proper manage contract manufacturers. She developed standard work, designed and delivered a set of custom training materials for employees from all around the world. Thanks to her passion to teach, deep knowledge of contract manufacturing management practices and ability to engage the audience using group dynamics, exercises and modern training techniques, the training sessions were always very successful. She used her language skills to reach the audience in Latin America whenever necessary. Her abilities as leader and to influence stakeholders were decisive for the implementation of the program that resulted in a 50% reduction in the company’s risk profile for this procurement category.”
Subscribe now and get updates about our seminars & latest news in your inbox