About the founder
María Arraiza-Monteux is the Owner and Principal of 3P Brava, Inc. A multilingual senior operations leader with comprehensive industry and international work experience, she helps businesses become more productive and profitable through operational excellence and supply chain optimization. María is a relentless problem solver with strong customer focus and communication skills. The field of professional competency development embodies her strengths and passion for creativity, leading change, and developing sustainable, practical solutions to complex business problems.
After holding manufacturing and technology leadership roles at several manufacturing plants in the United States, Puerto Rico and France, she was an internal consultant to a Fortune 500 company for 15 years, including 5 years in corporate centers of excellence for Supply Chain and Contract Manufacturing. While in corporate operations, she practiced leading edge methodologies, worked side by side with top notch management consulting firms, and developed customized solutions for chemicals and advanced materials businesses.
María Arraiza-Monteux was employed by DuPont prior to starting her consulting practice in 2016. Her functional experience includes continuous improvement, process engineering, production, manufacturing technology, research and development and supply chain. She is fluent in English, Spanish & French.
- Led a corporate center of excellence for a global multi-sector company.
- Developed a custom competency model, body of knowledge and learning program for contract manufacturing management, deployed on- site and virtually around the globe.
- Experienced instructor and facilitator in a variety of subjects including
- Process Safety Management, Six Sigma, Supply Chain, Contract
- Management and several process technologies.
- Led dozens of successful improvement projects, including major supply chain redesign programs and integration of supply planning activity following industrial chemicals and engineered equipment business acquisitions.
- Managed and coached continuous improvement teams comprised of Six
- Sigma and supply chain consultants.
- Implemented Integrated Business Management supply planning best practices in 12 different businesses.
- Restructured the operations of a unionized manufacturing site.
- Led scale-up projects for new products from laboratory to commercial scale.
- Transferred commercial technology among different manufacturing sites.