Fundamentals of Contract and Commercial ManagementFebruary 13, 2017
Lean Enterprise WorkshopFebruary 14, 2017
Supply Chain Risk Management Workshop
About the Workshop
This workshop is designed for employees of manufacturing companies that would like to improve their supply chain knowledge and skills in supply chain risk management practices.
Designed for procurement, production or planning staff, participants will:
- Increase skills in holistic and systematic approaches to managing risks.
- Become more effective and responsive at addressing uncertainty.
- Improve the quality of plans and decisions.
The workshop consists of 4 hours of an interactive learnin g experience focused on application of concepts, and a hard copy of the workshop materials.
- Understand the benefits of supply chain risk management
- Become aware of risk factors typically present in global supply chains
- How to create a supply chain risk management process
- Learn the practical implications of better understanding the risks
30 mins – Introduction: Definition of risk and the benefits of managing
30 mins – The supply chain and its risks
50 min – The risk management process and associated tools
10 min – Break
120 min – Workshop in team format